This is a mockup
of the interface for solving Calcudoku puzzles that are plain images.
- It does not verify your input.
- It does not save your input.
- It is not resizable (apart from Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-). Best viewed at 1440p or higher resolution.
- It is not customizable: element positions and fonts are hard-coded.
- It has not got any hotkeys. You can move left and right via Tab / Shift+Tab, but there are no shortcuts for moving up and down.
- It has not been tested for compatibility with various browsers.
The only thing it does is toggling between the two twin puzzles (via that big green button), so that you can compare grids quickly.